Wednesday 27 June 2012

Will the Morecambe MP reply to me?

I have written to my MP about the House of Lord Reform Bill. I was asking for his opinion on the bill although there were subtle words in my correspondence like 'Government bill' (he is a Tory) and 'reform' (who doesn't want to reform what is in need of reform?). I was also a little less subtle and told him that I thought we needed the changes even if we would still have 20% of the lords who were unelected. We can't afford to put off change for decades.

I mention this not because I want to tell you about the Morecambe and Lunesdale MP David Morris' opinion on the House of Lords. I am writing about him because I come across people who say he is great (other Tories) and some who say he hasn't replied to them and he doesn't do a thing (usually Labour supporters). I will use this blog to let you know if he replies.

Change the world

No comments:

Post a Comment