Wednesday 1 December 2010

The Gillian McKeith school of self-control

We live in wealthy times. Most of us live in houses and drive cars. I saw one headline that said that the average household has more televisions than people. This is true in my house but only because one of my childen has left the house and left a TV. Is it true in your household? We expect holidays and plenty of leisure time. We expect the good things in life even if we are unable to work to pay for them. This is why I am so pleased that celebrities in I'm a Celebrity can get excited at receiving salt and pepper.

I know these celebrities are receiving plenty of money to experience life in the jungle but we should all learn to enjoy the simple things in life. Well let's hope this is what we learn from the programme rather than take a lesson from the Gillian McKeith school of self-control.

Change the world

No comments:

Post a Comment