Sunday 24 October 2010

Anonymous Comments

Yesterday I received an anonymous comment. It wasn't greatly insulting but I decided that enough was enough and have changed my blog settings so that I can't receive anonymous views. It is a shame because I don't want to deter anyone from writing in. Sometimes you have to be brave to put your name to comments but most of the time bravery isn't needed, and that's why I have changed my view.

I have some comments that have not been published for various reasons. I was keeping them pending comeback from the author(s) but I can't do this indefinitely. If commentators are brave enough to give me their name then I will be brave enough to publish them.

Change the world

2 comments:

  1. I know you have kept a couople of my comments back..am ok about that...my blogs are more "craft" based and don't receive
    many doodah comments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine that I have held any back of youra Sea. Do you send some anonymously? If you look back I usually comment about comments that I don't publish.

    ReplyDelete