Tuesday 15 June 2010

Filter the junk

I received an email from the Post Office recently. It seems that at some stage in the past I have given permission for them to send emails to me. The irony of this situation did not pass me by because in the past they have put many things through my door and so much of it has been unrequested junk mail.

However this time there is a clear method for me to opt out of future emails. I thought that I would take a look at what they were sending and decide whether I should use the opt out. I did click on a link that would tell me how much it costs to send first class letters, but unfortunately the link that I had requested could not be found.

The procedure to unsubscribe was fairly easy to follow and I am pleased with the way gmail filters my junk emails. It it were only that easy to stop junk mail...

Change the world

No comments:

Post a Comment