Friday 5 March 2010

Ripe for parody 2

When I saw this poster I thought it was hard to believe. The Conservatives are funded by big business and they have a philosophy of allowing people to spend the money that they earn. Why should they want to support families as this would increase taxation? The poster just didn't fit in with my perception of the Tory Party.

So I thought that I would improve the poster by amending the wording for them. It struck me that this 'genuine' voter was actually working as a model for the party. I presume she got paid and I am sure that the poster campaign costs a lot of money. Where did this money come from. Well big businesses and people like Lord Ashcroft are factors here so this led me to the second amendment.

If you look carefully you will see that I have taken out the origninal words and this has affected the underlying photograph. It is difficult to see at this poster quality. I was considering a smaller change just to the second and third lines but I didn't find the exact text so changed all the words.

Change the world

1 comment:

  1. Photoshop is so creative! Wonder what she was actually saying?

    ReplyDelete