Wednesday 24 March 2010

And finally...

And finally... I had one suggestion for words on this poster from Sea on Sunday, so here it is. If Lord Ashcroft is willing to pay millions of pounds to boost Tory prospects in marginal constituencies then I am willing to do my little bit to stand up for substance over image. In the last few blogs I have set out why we should not take these posters at face value. In fact I believe the reality is actually the opposite of that portrayed.

I know this poster is highly debatable, needs defining and is definitely putting words into Danielle's mouth, but hey, those are the same criticisms that can just as easily be used against the original posters. The difference is that my blogs have a much smaller audience than the posters. Well at least I have done my bit.

Change the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment