Friday 1 January 2010

Happy New Year

Well it is a new year so Happy New Year. If you have made resolutions let's hope you keep to them and in the best Miss World tradition I will work towards world peace and harmony. Alright that is a bit challenge so let's go for working hard to make a little change each day. If we all did that it would be a big change.

This morning I have wished quite a few people a happy new year and one person wished me a happy new decade. I didn't go into great explanations but I did speak with my family about it. As far as I am concerned the decade finishes after ten years. If you give someone ten cards you don't stop at nine. 2000 years ago nobody knew they were living in the year 10AD and there was no year zero, which makes it even more obvious to me that without a year zero decades should end at the end of year 10. I'll wish you a happy new decade next year.

Save the world

No comments:

Post a Comment