Monday 30 March 2009

Get involved in politics

Welcome to my first blog on politics. I am already writing blogs on photography, French, German and maths as I have many interests, but one of my main interests is politics. We are all affected by political decisions whether we like it or not, and it is my belief that if we all took a more active role then better decisions would be made.

If you are the sort of person who stands back from a political discussion because you don’t find it relevant or because you are not sure of the right answer then read this blog and feel free to use any of my answers. We should all increase our awareness of local, national and international events, and by working for a few minutes each day on this blog I hope to improve my awareness of what is happening in the world.

I tend to listen to political programmes on the radio and I watch what I can on TV and I would encourage you to do the same thing. Get involved with politics and change the world. It is so easy to lapse into a sense of apathy especially with headlines that criticise individuals. Who wants to be a politician? What about you?

Change the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment